Monday, March 19, 2012

Questions.....

Ok so I have a few questions about spring. Here they are!

What is your favorite spring color?
A. Green like the leaves and grass!
B. Yellow like the sun!
C. Blue like the sky!
D. Other. (Please list in comments)

What is your favorite spring activity?
A. Laying in the grass!
B. Playing outside!
C. Cloud watching!
D. Other. (Please list in comments)

So I guess I only have 2........ I thought I had another one....... Oh well! So that's all, I guess I should stop typing and go.... soooo..... bye people........d(^^,)b

3 comments:

  1. For the first question, B! :D For the second question, D, Park Days! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First D. Rainbow! :) Hangin' with mha homies! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Awesome answers!! Mine are C and B!!

    ReplyDelete