Friday, November 18, 2011

Today

Hi everyone!!!
This is about what I did today and what I am going to do today. This is how it went...
1. We went to Sunset (grocery store) to get flat food. (I will tell why in a sec)
2. We went home because we forgot the crayons we needed to bring... :P
3. We went to the library to do a Flat Stanley thing. (I am not sure how many of you guys know about Flat Stanley)
4. We had a party because Flat Stanley was leaving.... :( (We colored Flat Stanley's and then we mailed them to a for away relative or friend, I am mailing mine to my pen pal)
5. We went to the YMCA to swim and play and stuff.
6.We are home right now cookin dinner.
7. We are going to paint pottery around 6:00 for my B-day!!
8. We are goin out for ice cream.
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't been to your blog in a while. :P I've been SO busy with Thanksgiving, NaNoWriMo, and relatives! :D (Which I might add, they left today. :( ) Cool post! :D You should check out my blog and comment.

    ReplyDelete