Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I have no idea what to call this...

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted, I have been really busy lately!!
So anyway, well my brother and I have made a band and It is going to be sooo much fun!!!
We are working out when practices are going to be and we are writing songs!! I can't wait!!
Also I was wondering does anyone know how to make videos upload faster? Because all the videos I want to put on here are taking more than an hour to upload, and I can not stay on forever.
I also wrote a story not long ago!! I can put the first chapter on here if you want.
Well I should go now, later guys!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't posted in a while, either. :P But there are some posts you haven't seen, yet. You should check them out! :D I KNOW ABOUT THE BAND!!! :D :D :D I AM THE LEAD SINGER!!! :D :D :D You can't make videos upload faster, I've tried. :P They just take forever no matter what you do. :P YES YES YES PUT THE FIRST CHAPTER ON HERE!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete