Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Been A While

My gosh it's been a while since I've done anything on here. I'm hoping to get back into it, but for now I will just write randomness until I get inspiration for my NaNoWriMo book.


I really want a taco right now...

Phone is ringing.

I just notices our clock isn't ticking...I miss the "Tick Tock"

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Stinkbug right above my head, my sister would scream and run.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

"With this GPS we'll never be lost." *throws GPS out the window* "Oops."

How many people in this world have ever wanted a taco?

Bacon and chocolate sounds gross....really gross...

GAH BYE BYE BIRDIE SONGS IN MY HEAD!!!

Twitter is confusing....how did Kate figure it out?

Now 22 is in my head, "We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time..."
.

CATCHING FIRE TOMORROW OR FRIDAY WHICHEVER ONE IT IS I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SEE IT YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!


Yes, got an idea that has absolutely nothing to do with this post, LOL. Going to go write now, goodbye my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love random posts! :D

    Tick tock, indeed. ;)

    LOL, you want me to teach you how to use it? XD ;P (Twitter, I mean). ;)

    ReplyDelete