Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Encyclopedia of Me- B





Butterfly: I love butterflies. I love their brightly colored wings and I think they look amazing in pictures. :D

Beanbag Chair: I like beanbag chairs. I've always wanted one but apparently there is not enough room in my room for one. But if I were to ever get one it would be blue.

Books: I love, love, love books. Some of my favorites are The Hunger Games Trilogy, Beautiful Creatures, Ketchup Clouds, How I Lost You, The Fault In Our Stars, The Host, The Twilight Saga, The Gathering, Matched, The House of Night Series, The Percy Jackson Series, The Heroes of Olympus Series, and The Kane Chronicles.

Blue: Blue is my absolute favorite color. I love all shades of blue, but, if I had to pick one, my favorite would be sky blue. :D

2 comments:

  1. All awesome things! :D

    Hey, I introduced you to most of those books . . . ;) (But thank you SOOOOOO much for introducing me to Beautiful Creatures and The Host)! :D ;) ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You did and I'm truly thankful to you for that!!! :D

      I'm just glad you liked those books so much!

      Delete