Friday, January 20, 2012

Encyclopedia of Me- A


































Apple pie- I love Love LOVE pie!!!! It is so yummy, I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE pie, especially apple!!! :D

Art- I love art. I draw all the time!! It's so much fun!! I might even want to be an artist when I get older!! :D :D :D

Alligator- My nickname! My and my BFF give each other all kinds of nicknames like I am Dolphin, K, and alligator. She is Monkey, Girly, K, and crocodile!! So we say like "See ya later alligator!" and "In a while crocodile!" It's fun!! :D

3 comments:

  1. HA! I thought of you yesterday when we did our "Encyclopedia of Me - P" posts. Very fun post! I also like your dolphin picture at the top. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post! :D
    How do I have more nicknames than you?!?! You're girly too, just so you know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :D I found the picture on google and thought it was the cutest thing I ever saw!! (Besides Scout and Elliebean!)

    I don't know why you have more nicknames than me.... and I nicknamed my "friend" (I hope you know who I am talking about) girlyest but I am not really going to need to talk about her anymore so, IDC! Now I don't know who to call girlyest????? Oh well I will figure it out!!! :D

    ReplyDelete