Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hey peeps!
Right now I am going to tell you 10 things about me.
1 I LOOOOOOVE PIE!!!!!!!!!
2 Selena Gomez is my fave singer EVER!!!! (then it's Taylor Swift)
3 I love Winter the dolphin, she is just so cute!!
4 I think the word purple is WEIRD I mean come on say it, purple purple purple
5 I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE nushrooms. (and math :P)
6 I think the colors blue, pink, black, and violit ( or the WEIRD word purple) look good together.
7 I like the smell of grass, cut grass, long grass, grass with flowers.... so basically any grass, except muddy grass. Ewww!
8 I get clothing ideas from Sekena Gomez and Taylor Swift
9 I HATE BARNEY!!!! AND JB!!! AND KE$HA!! No affense. It's hard for me to hate stuff though.
10 I love it when people laugh, smile, hug, play, and other stuff.
Well that's 10 things so, lata my peeps!!

3 comments:

  1. I knew everything on that list except for number six. :/
    BTW, I love the dolphin picture at the top of your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok sorry for all the misspelling when I type to fast my fingers go OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you don't understand something let me know!! :D
    And thanks Girly!! :)

    ReplyDelete